RSS

En Este grupo nos esmeramos para que puedas obtener muestras de productos totalmente gratis en la comodidad de tu hogar. Cada dia que pasa ponemos todo nuestro esfuerzo para que te sientas complacida.

Retseliney Luxury skin care


I've been using 10 days ago the Retseliney Luxury skin care products. And today I want to tell my opinion about Advantage Retinol Moisturizer. 
One of the things I like about this product is that No contains a fragrance. In the past I stopped using retinol cream because I don't tolerate the fragance also irritated my face. This cream is made with 97% natural ingredients and 71% of them organic, does not produce any allergic reaction and I am happy because I could incorporate into my routine Retinol. I should also mention this Moisturizer is non-greasy after application and is very easy to absorbs on skin.
It comes in a 1.7 ounce bottle with a pump press to have the exact amount to be used and prevent leaks or spills. In the days that I've been using Retseliney Advantage Luxury Moisturizer Retinol I can see my face skin more healthy brighten, also I noticed the pores have diminished. I apply twice daily and I'm really pleased with the results so today. 

Go and buy here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario