RSS

En Este grupo nos esmeramos para que puedas obtener muestras de productos totalmente gratis en la comodidad de tu hogar. Cada dia que pasa ponemos todo nuestro esfuerzo para que te sientas complacida.

Archeer Wireless Speaker

This Archeer Wireless Speaker is spectacular. I am very happy to have this.
It has a form of a small cube, is portable, lightweight, elegant and looks incredibly cool . It is perfect to take anywhere.
Connects via Bluetooth to your equipment and it has a blue light status indicator will be constant ON when device is connected correctly. If the blue light Status indicator is flashes, means waiting for connection. The Bluetooth pairing function is easy and it remembers the last device so there is no need to continue to re-pair.
When the speaker's battery is low, the speaker have in back a power indicator light, will be flashing red. Connect micro USB cable to AC adapter and charge it and the light will show constant Red, that indicate is charging. When the red light will go off when the speaker is fully charged.
One of the features that I most liked is it has an integrated microphone and a button that allows me to answer my calls and talk hands-free.
The call is heard clear and perfect and the other person who listens to me also hear me clearly. When I end my call I still hear the music without any problem.
It has 4 buttons on the top for better control of my speaker.
I can control the volume, next or previous songs, turn On and Off the speaker/ Play&Pause and Bluetooth/Call Button.
The sound quality is fantastic. The volume is heard very loud and clear. This Archeer Portable Wireless Speaker exceeds my expectations.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario