RSS

En Este grupo nos esmeramos para que puedas obtener muestras de productos totalmente gratis en la comodidad de tu hogar. Cada dia que pasa ponemos todo nuestro esfuerzo para que te sientas complacida.

Great Hiking Pole


I was with my family hiking on a mountain 1900 feet to the level of the sea. It was an extraordinary experience for me. I took my two hiking sticks because I knew the road was not easy. Actually I am so thankful all the help they provided me. I can say I could go up and down the mountain without falling and no scratch unlike my sister that she did not use any support and fell several times.
Each pole can be extended to length from 25.5 to 53 inches for comfort to height of the person want to use. They contain anti-shock springs for more comfortable trekking. They are very comfortable with soft plastic grips with wrist straps together to walk long distances without hurting your hands. Are very lightweight and can be adjusted to fit into most packages. I have to add each walking sticks have a small compass, very convenient to stay focused and not get lost on the way also each pair comes with 2 spare tips for a total of 4 tips.
I am very pleased with this purchase as they are of excellent quality and durability.

go and Buy here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario